X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even better :yay:
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

There is a customer counter, small showroom, and office at the front of the shop. Stop in and talk to Ruben.

Comment

thought i'd also add a picture of how i tied it into the frame. if you make tubular rocker guards it makes the frame mounts evry easy. the flat plate you in the corner of the first pic is one of two per side and are where the main vertical load support comes from. i don't know if i would trust only tubes supporting the main rocker guard loop.

a pillar tie-in

dont mind the missing bolts, that was before i had the cage and the rocker guards were bolted to the frame. it's now welded.
        b pillar tie in

rear(c pillar) tie-in
        Last edited by Brice; 05-09-06, 07:15 PM.
        And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
          it goes to the frame
          Brice,
          How in THE hell did you pop those holes in your tub so perfectly? Looks like they are straight and super tight around the tube. I'll never be able to pull that off.
          S
          2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
          4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

1.750 holesaw. and wherethe tub would interfere with the tube a 1.50 drum sander

heres a pretty good overall under shot of how it all ties together thanks to the pro photographer
            And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

well i found a good weld in cage that i will be ordering soon. My buddys dad is going to help me weld it in. Im saving lots of money and getting the "right" cage. wish me luck and ill def. post up some pictures of the process.

http://www.kozoffroad.com/pages_cata...jrollcages.htm
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X