Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signal relay replacement

I have a 1993 jeep grand cherokee I6. the turn signals stopped blinking. i figure the relay is bad but do not know where it is. its not behind the battery in that fuse/relay box. where is it?
    1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L

1995 Nissan 240sx KA-T 365rwhp 384ftlbs

try the fuse/relay box inside. Its either there or in under the dash somewhere.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Structure240sx
      I have a 1993 jeep grand cherokee I6. the turn signals stopped blinking. i figure the relay is bad but do not know where it is. its not behind the battery in that fuse/relay box. where is it?
      Its probably behind your glove box or under your dash on the drives side near the pedals, (Im not sure on a cherokee, a tj is behind the glove box) Its probably just the flasher unit, should only be a few buck at the local auto parts store, YOu should check your owenr manual if you have one or just call the stealership service dept, they should be able to tell you..
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

actually is inside glovebox. Remove bottom panel from inside glove box. stupid place to put them I know.
        94 ZJ lifted, discos, rock rails

Comment

yea i found them in there the other day. i just have to buy a new one and reaplce one at a time since hlaf of them are the same.

damn turn signal has been working for the pasdt 3 days though, im sure it will go out again thanks guys
          1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L

1995 Nissan 240sx KA-T 365rwhp 384ftlbs

Comment

Working...
          X