Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Structure240sx
    replied
    yea i found them in there the other day. i just have to buy a new one and reaplce one at a time since hlaf of them are the same.

damn turn signal has been working for the pasdt 3 days though, im sure it will go out again thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Roglstubb
    replied
    actually is inside glovebox. Remove bottom panel from inside glove box. stupid place to put them I know.

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Originally posted by Structure240sx
    I have a 1993 jeep grand cherokee I6. the turn signals stopped blinking. i figure the relay is bad but do not know where it is. its not behind the battery in that fuse/relay box. where is it?
    Its probably behind your glove box or under your dash on the drives side near the pedals, (Im not sure on a cherokee, a tj is behind the glove box) Its probably just the flasher unit, should only be a few buck at the local auto parts store, YOu should check your owenr manual if you have one or just call the stealership service dept, they should be able to tell you..

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    try the fuse/relay box inside. Its either there or in under the dash somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Structure240sx
    started a topic Turn signal relay replacement

Turn signal relay replacement

I have a 1993 jeep grand cherokee I6. the turn signals stopped blinking. i figure the relay is bad but do not know where it is. its not behind the battery in that fuse/relay box. where is it?
Working...
X