Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project XJ in the works

Well..I finally went and did it.....I convinced my GF to go buy herself an XJ and she found a gem on a used car lot in Lincoln, NE. She got a real good deal on it and already wants to start putting mods on it.

Ideas in the works include:

Rear-mount spare tire/jerry can carrier

Suspension lift and bigger tires

Lockers front and rear

Stroker kit for the engine

NV3550/NVG231 swap

Overhead console install and other interior mods as well.

We already got kind of a start last week by putting in a Rusty's Air tube and K&N cone air filter, new brakes, fluids, filters, and tune-up. Wet Okole seat covers go on tomorrow front and rear adn pics will be posted as soon as we get some taken.
    88 Cherokee Chief--My FIRST one!!!

87 Cherokee Laredo--My FAST one!!!

Right on!!! Lets so some pics!! Sounds like its gunna be a pretty built rig!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah, it will be, whenever I get time to work on it....and we should have pics posted sometime in the next two weeks if our schedules hold out for us and don't change a whole lot........

Comment

New XJ.......RIP

Kate's 95 XJ is no more.

It was stolen and totalled out a couple of weeks ago by a group of kids all doped up looking for a thrill-ride. The police have them in custody on felony charges.

Kate, however, has taken this pretty hard and I have not talked to her a whole lot in the past couple of weeks. In the meantime, I am out looking for another Jeep for her.

Will keep you posted

Comment

thats a bummer man . . . sorry to hear that. I had my Jeep broken into and that was a pretty bad feeling . . . I could only imagine what it would be like to get it stolen. Keep your heads up . . . there are other XJ's out there.
          Good Luck
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

We may have already found a replacement Jeep.

One of the local "buy-here-pay-here" lots just got a 1993 Cherokee Sport in last week that needs some TLC. But I think I am gonna Jew him down a bit from $3500. Has 146K and one side marker light on the front is broken off completely and the passenger side outside rear-view mirror is missing.

Have to wait and see this week.

Comment

Working...
            X