Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CherokeeFever
    replied
    We may have already found a replacement Jeep.

One of the local "buy-here-pay-here" lots just got a 1993 Cherokee Sport in last week that needs some TLC. But I think I am gonna Jew him down a bit from $3500. Has 146K and one side marker light on the front is broken off completely and the passenger side outside rear-view mirror is missing.

Have to wait and see this week.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    thats a bummer man . . . sorry to hear that. I had my Jeep broken into and that was a pretty bad feeling . . . I could only imagine what it would be like to get it stolen. Keep your heads up . . . there are other XJ's out there.
    Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• CherokeeFever
    replied
    New XJ.......RIP

Kate's 95 XJ is no more.

It was stolen and totalled out a couple of weeks ago by a group of kids all doped up looking for a thrill-ride. The police have them in custody on felony charges.

Kate, however, has taken this pretty hard and I have not talked to her a whole lot in the past couple of weeks. In the meantime, I am out looking for another Jeep for her.

Will keep you posted

Leave a comment:

• CherokeeFever
    replied
    Yeah, it will be, whenever I get time to work on it....and we should have pics posted sometime in the next two weeks if our schedules hold out for us and don't change a whole lot........

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Right on!!! Lets so some pics!! Sounds like its gunna be a pretty built rig!

Leave a comment:

• CherokeeFever
    started a topic New Project XJ in the works

New Project XJ in the works

Well..I finally went and did it.....I convinced my GF to go buy herself an XJ and she found a gem on a used car lot in Lincoln, NE. She got a real good deal on it and already wants to start putting mods on it.

Ideas in the works include:

Rear-mount spare tire/jerry can carrier

Suspension lift and bigger tires

Lockers front and rear

Stroker kit for the engine

NV3550/NVG231 swap

Overhead console install and other interior mods as well.

We already got kind of a start last week by putting in a Rusty's Air tube and K&N cone air filter, new brakes, fluids, filters, and tune-up. Wet Okole seat covers go on tomorrow front and rear adn pics will be posted as soon as we get some taken.
Working...
X