Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Bling Wiring DONE!!

Well after a week of having the jeep entirely apart, its finally back together.

Dual Odyssey PC1200's, 400 amp battery isolator, power distribution network, all 1/0 cabling under the hood of a V8 ZJ... (not much room)

these are pictures of the 2nd battery installed with onboard air and power distribution where the stock Air box used to be..

built the bracket out of 1/8th steel and double deckered it for the mounting of the fuse box.

here you go.

UHH....DUUUHHH

Looks excellent !!!
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

That is awesome and reminds me I need to do something with my wiring behind the stereo. For some odd reason it always gets pushed down low on the list.

What air compressor is that?
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

The compressor is an Extreme air, by extreme outback products.

it is a 100% Duty cycle, 4cfm air compressor, I am using it to run the arb's and offer back up air to my C02 that I also have
        UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

Very cool Mike! Sounds like a nice compressor. I'll look into one of those for the 66 Chrysler when I put it on air bags!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

That is INDEEED a thing of beauty!
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
            X