Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw your engine yesterday when I dropped my buggy off. Mike told me what he does with these engines. You are gonna have some nice power there.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
      I saw your engine yesterday when I dropped my buggy off. Mike told me what he does with these engines. You are gonna have some nice power there.

I can't wait! It's going to be a great build. What are you having Mike do?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
        I can't wait! It's going to be a great build. What are you having Mike do?
        Thanksgiving I broke a rear lower control arm mount on SOS. We did a pretty good trail weld and it has another six or seven days on it, but I wanted it redone to make sure. I find that when I got older it is difficult to weld upside down in tight places. I did some bogger welding on the insides. The outsides looked pretty decent.
        Rich

Comment

Now that KOH is over Mike can get rolling on our Jeep.

Some more parts have come in, the frame and tub where sand plasted, the 4130 is in!

Comment

All the tabs, brackets and fuel cell have been laser cut. Now it's to start fabbing and bending!

Comment

Looks like the best xmas ever!
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Now that KOH is over Mike is getting started on the build. The rear clip is done and now he is starting on the front clip all tube. 90% of the parts have been ordered.

Comment

Awesome welding!
                  06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                  07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

that looks great!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Mike started working on the trailing arm mounts, 4 link mounts and belly pan.

Comment

:drool:
                        God forgives, rocks don't
                        -sons of thunder

Comment

Just when I thought my lil YJ was done.... hmmm... lol

Great stuff!!

Comment

Plugging away on the build. Working on the 4 link mounts.

Comment

stunning! That looks wonderful
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

A little update for May.

Comment

Working...
                                X