Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
    I do like the look of the raw yet "clean" steel... however if that doesn't work... I am mildly biased however I feel your Jeep will look amazing in Rustoleum Hammered Finish Black....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...0-23&sp=-1&sk=

just remember to clear it after so the sun doesn't make it crack... ask me how I know

If the Sharkhide doesn't work next summer I will strip down the Jeep and powder coat the chassis and repaint the tub.

Comment

• Working on the tin roof front half, fitting the hard top and windshield frame, mounting the jack, mounted the VFH radio.

Comment

• Comment

• Hard top, doors and windshield.....pretty cool.
          Rich

Comment

• Holy crap, it's a Jeep!
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• We are taking the glass out on the sides and Mike is making aluminum panels for the side and the back. We are hoping to have it finished and picking it up on Nov 13th. Then dyno tuning on Nov17th and shock tuning at the Hammers on Nov 27th.

Comment

• what shop is dyno tuning your engine?

Comment

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                  what shop is dyno tuning your engine?
                  At CBM!

Comment

• The roof tin is finished, GPS and grab handle, VHF radio and waiting for the exhaust to come back from Jet-hot. Working on the tin for the side and back of the hard top and the mounts for the led light bar o the windshield frame and roll cage. If everything goes as planned the build will be finished next Friday!

Comment

• Lightbar mounted to the roll cage

Comment

• One more week. We will be picking it up next Saturday. Just a couple of little odds and ends to finish up!

Comment

• You going to break it in at the Hammers?
                          Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                            You going to break it in at the Hammers?
                            If Cbm gets the motor dynod before thansgiving we will be at hammers for shock tuning Nov 27th. We will be at Koh from Jan 28 thru Feb 7.

Comment

• 99% finished and picked it up on Saturday. Whats left, Dyno, shock tune, charge ac system, finish tin for hard top, inner fender filter shield and window nets

Comment

• Looks sick, I hope it does everything you expect from it and then some

Comment

Working...
                                X