Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I can't wait to test her out in BB this weekend. Open invite to you if you'd like to come out...there's 7 rigs going as of now

And to the wife :thumbs_up It's Brady Bunch Font in hot pink....just in case she's putting it somewhere as well:haha:
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      We'll be running BB that weekend...probably JB Sunday.
      If I don't break anything in CB Saturday I'll come up Sunday to JB and check out the new improved ride.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
        If I don't break anything in CB Saturday I'll come up Sunday to JB and check out the new improved ride.
        That would be awesome Kurt! It'll be good to see ya. Been too long..and my friends will be happy to meet ya and check out Your rig I can see tongues dragging on the ground now LOL

We'll be at Holcomb creek campground..probably hit the Trails around 0930 ish.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          Thank you I can't wait to test her out in BB this weekend. Open invite to you if you'd like to come out...there's 7 rigs going as of now

And to the wife :thumbs_up It's Brady Bunch Font in hot pink....just in case she's putting it somewhere as well:haha:
          Thanks for the invite, if I can get my Rr axle seals done, I'll try to run up there.
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
            Thanks for the invite, if I can get my Rr axle seals done, I'll try to run up there.
            Awesome! You'll be on candid camera as well...turns out my WoooHooo Enthusiasm for this sport has caught the eye of a few in Hollywood. I'll be video taping an interview and action shots for a possible reality show. I've been chasing this dream talking to many for a couple years now...hopefully this one lands...and if not, I'll keep dreamin'!

Hope to see you out at camp!

And for anyone reading who wants to join, we welcome you!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

[QUOTE=I H8RDS;227983]Awesome! You'll be on candid camera as well...turns out my WoooHooo Enthusiasm for this sport has caught the eye of a few in Hollywood. I'll be video taping an interview and action shots for a possible reality show. I've been chasing this dream talking to many for a couple years now...hopefully this one lands...and if not, I'll keep dreamin'! [QUOTE]

Thats great girl you go for it!!
              Last edited by curtis; 09-17-13, 02:03 PM.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
              X