Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ: Joanzie's Build

Have gotten quite a few PMs regarding my Jeep. Here's the build thread for all wanting to see pics etc...

Lorie

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/joa...ld-260488.html

And the final results pics thread for those of you not wanting to read:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f136/ar...ml#post4406481
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 09-12-13, 05:11 AM.
    Jeep Girl

Very nice,Looking good!!
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Thanks!

All good things come to those who wait right?

Now...just need to find that good man

Be out in BB 20th-22nd staying at Holcomb Creek if you and a couple others want to join.. http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/big...nd-266513.html

No need for anti-woohoo people to come.

Be out there Fri-Sun
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Don't worry about others think girl. Your only going to live once.
        Last edited by curtis; 09-12-13, 03:28 PM.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

LOL Thanks Curtis..I try to take the high road whenever things pop up in life..but sometimes when people judge without even knowing me; I have somethin' to say.

I can't help it that even though it's been Years of wheeling; like 15 years, I still am so happy and excited to be in my Jeep. It's like...I'm 5 years old at Christmas every time I'm in my Jeep. No matter where I am; rocks, trail, even hardball in town driving to work at 0530. It bubbles over and I am who I am. If people don't like it; well...........ya know
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post

I can't help it that even though it's been Years of wheeling; like 15 years, I still am so happy and excited to be in my Jeep. It's like...I'm 5 years old at Christmas every time I'm in my Jeep. No matter where I am; rocks, trail, even hardball in town driving to work at 0530. It bubbles over and I am who I am. If people don't like it; well...........ya know
            It's "the" sickness... Can't escape it. Don't even try... And when did the word "Anti-woohoo" enter the American lexicon?

Oh yeah... WHERE"S THE FLAG GIRL???
            Last edited by RAT; 09-12-13, 05:27 PM.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

And when did the word "Anti-woohoo" enter the American language

When some unhappy person started bagging on the woohoo gurl

Comment

Anti-wooohooo was introduced to me by one of my close friends who saw a post here on MJR...I have to say...MmmmK......I realize everyone isn't going to love me, but geesh REALLY? Some people's kids LOL

Hey Kurt..when's your lazy non-workin' butt gona make a run with me??

And Art--got my last mod today!!!! Gona post her up on WF hehehe

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Anti-wooohooo was introduced to me by one of my close friends who saw a post here on MJR...I have to say...MmmmK......I realize everyone isn't going to love me, but geesh REALLY? Some people's kids LOL

Hey Kurt..when's your lazy non-workin' butt gona make a run with me??

And Art--got my last mod today!!!! Gona post her up on WF hehehe

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Ya never know. Ill be at cougar buttes the weekend of the 21st
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                    Ya never know. Ill be at cougar buttes the weekend of the 21st
                    We'll be running BB that weekend...probably JB Sunday.
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Its always fun throwing a wad of cash at your jeep. Looks good.
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                        Its always fun throwing a wad of cash at your jeep. Looks good.
                        Thanks! I'm looking forward to the day where I'm looking to throw cash at her for stuff I really don't need for the type of crawling I love. Guess by then, I should start in on a Juggy. The hardcore stuff at the hammers are calling me! I can do some of the stuff out there now, but what's going to happen is I'll see stuff I shouldn't do now, and I'll want to do it. I really need 2 rigs. I want to keep up with Art and his boys! We have a good time
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks!

All good things come to those who wait right?

Now...just need to find that good man

Be out in BB 20th-22nd staying at Holcomb Creek if you and a couple others want to join.. http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/big...nd-266513.html

No need for anti-woohoo people to come.

Be out there Fri-Sun
                          A good man? we met on Holchom creek, remember? Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                            A good man? we met on Holchom creek, remember? Kevin
                            LOL Kevin! Yes, I remember Come on out this upcoming next weekend! We'll be running trails Fri through Sun!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Very nice looking Jeep, the wife likes your bumper sticker to lol
                              Dennis and Tammy
                              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                              X