Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I got the official word today... they are gonna total her. :-( Other bad news is my back still hurts so I went to my chiropractor, got a treatment and he suggested a lawyer.
    Some girls like it rough!

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
      Well, I got the official word today... they are gonna total her. :-( Other bad news is my back still hurts so I went to my chiropractor, got a treatment and he suggested a lawyer.
      Ahhh yes, California, the SUE ME state. Freakin lawyers... Well, sorry to hear you are hurting. I hope you heal quickly. As for the Jeep, looks like you can now buy it back and rebuild? Or are you gonna move on?
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

She would be a "salvage" title and the frame would have to be straightened.... and I hear getting insurance is next to impossible. I guess I'm forced to move on... the part that really hurts is I may NOT be able to afford another jeep... but I'm gonna try!

That said, anyone have a truck and some time in WLA/South bay to help me get my tires & rims back???

Comment

I already have 3 offers!! Well, that's covered!

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
            I already have 3 offers!! Well, that's covered!
            [color="darkred"]3 offers to get the tires & rims back? Or 3 offers for the salvaged Jeep?[/color]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

3 offers from friends to take me to get the tires & rims... and the other stuff I want.
              I'll be going at noon today to get them, before they tow the ol' gal away

Comment

I have helped others in the past and I can help you to get the most compensation for you damaged vehicle. Check out my site at www.autovalueappraiser.org my contact info is on there too.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Thank you very much for the offer, but I have a lawyer now and he has every scrap of paper on my jeep since I bought her off the lot. I'm also going down today to get my after market items (which is pissing off the garage where the Ins Co had her towed to!)

I'll keep your info/web site on file! Good to know!!

Comment

Working...
                  X