Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked mine up from there in Cerritos
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Cerritos warehouse is for Onlinetires.com I will be there tomorrow morning picking up my new 35" BFG's. The 35" Goodyears are on backorder until at least January from what I was told. My local America's tire that I've been to many times before would not drop their price all the way to match. They gave their price and said they could get them the next day. When I talked them into going lower they said they couldn't get the tires for 1 1/2 weeks. I told them to F off and will be picking up my tires tomorrow and get them mounted locally at another shop.
      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

America's Tire may have pissed you off. But there warranty is 2nd to none. If you bring your tires to them when there new. You can still buy there warranty for your tires. I've done it every time I've purchased a new car. It's always paid off.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
        X