Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My AAA agent said all of my extra's are covered, just need receipts and pictures showing it all. Has one of us been misled?
    '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

Originally posted by GrimJeeper91 View Post
      My AAA agent said all of my extra's are covered, just need receipts and pictures showing it all. Has one of us been misled?

Will they give you that in writing?
      AAA said they would not cover 19,000 plus in parts.

So we went with California Casualty - They will insure the jeep with all the aftermarket parts in writing, our Corvette with all the after market parts, my step daughters Tacoma truck with tires and rims and our house insurnace , earthquake, fire and unlimited towing , rental car. $100 deductible. FOR THE YEAR WE ARE SAVING $2,860 compared to all the insurance that we had.

RallyeX

Comment

I too was told the same thing by AAA, just save all my receipts and they will cover it. Nothing it writing so I guess I just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Sounds like another meeting with a AAA rep is in order along with a written agreement.
          '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

Working...
          X