Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ: 1" lift motor mounts

does anyone run the 1" lift motor mounts? I have a YJ with a 4" lift and want to raise back up my transfer case. I know a SLE is the best way to fix the drive shaft angle, but money is tight and there's soooo much I still want to do to my jeep.

I made 1" spacers out of some 1" square tubing, works like a charm and is cheap

Comment

i went with the JKS 1" MML and i am very happy with them. solved my bad vibes

Comment

I have a SYE and still want to do a 1"MM lift. I think that with a 1"MM lift and a 1"BL I will be able to use a nearly flat transfer case skid. So go for the MM lift because you may want it anyway even with an SYE.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I have the M.O.R.E. 1 inch lift motor mounts and everything is inline and smooth. 4.5" RE lift, 1" Body lift, 1" Motor mounts, SYE....

Mitch

Comment

I think I would do it Art's way. If art has not broken his mounts the way he wheels it's good. M.O.R.E. I think are the best ,but not cheap.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Do I have to put the 1" body lift on before the 1" motor mount lift ?? I think I need to do that anyhow, I still rub around my rear wheel well when I go wheelin.

Comment

You don't have to do them at te same time. But if you do the MM lift you will need to move the fan shroud up too. If you do the BL at the same time you will not have to move the shroud. That's if you raise the motor and the body the same height.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE....
                  as always I get great information from all of you

This site ROCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbz692 View Post
                    Do I have to put the 1" body lift on before the 1" motor mount lift ?? I think I need to do that anyhow, I still rub around my rear wheel well when I go wheelin.
                    4" lift on 33" tires? You will. Only cure is body lift and/or trim the platic on the fenders.

Comment

Working...
                    X