Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Now put some kind of KILL switch device on that baby! Glad to see that good things happen to good people. :bonk:

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
    They found it! Just got a call from CHP. It's been recovered in Compton. Woohoo!
    Drew
    95yj Six Pack

Comment

Very cool to hear you got your Jeep back.This would make a X-mas story,"The hood that stoled the Cristmas Jeep",only with an ending like,"after tracking the hood down with his faithful Rot,Prince,the hood lost one leg before he could call his dog off" I love a good X-mas story.
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by tj clay View Post
        mitch,
        as dirty as your rig is in that picture no thief in their right mind would bring that jeep into the hood. Their hos' would get too much dust in their jeri curl!
        now why you gotta get all racial....... Vato!
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I've heard of several jeeps that were stolen or molested at the Brea Mall. I won't take mine there. Glad you got it back with minimal expense.

Comment

Really Happy for you Nathan!!! GOD IS GOOD! As my mom would say if you pray say Thank You right away...
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Glad you got her back. Quick question: does you jeep have the sentry key set-up? Just curious if they got past it...always curious how well it works in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by dadasjp View Post
                Glad you got her back. Quick question: does you jeep have the sentry key set-up? Just curious if they got past it...always curious how well it works in real life.
                X2 on the sentry I have it factory on my 01 sahara and also would like to know if it works ???

Comment

Nate......Was your reg. still in the Jeep?
                  Those A-holes NOW know where you live BTW......
                  Check your "six" for awhile, when at home......
                  Respectfully,
                  LG
                  Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Working...
                  X