Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW you got lucky Nathan. Its a Christmas miracle.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Compton--who woulda' thunk! Well, thank God! Hope everything's okay with it. Raises my blood pressure up a few notches every time I hear about this kinda crap.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
        WOW you got lucky Nathan. Its a Christmas miracle.
        Yeah, I was just thinking that I'd be feeling like I got a Jeep for Christmas!
        holes = cowbell

Comment

Wow! That was quick. Hope it's all intact.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

wow good news it was recovered. i wasn't so lucky... in july my 06 was stolen and felt like i was kicked in the gut. august i picked up our 05 rubi and had Ravelco installed the first week. september.. parked at the farmers market returned to find the passenger door jimmied open and the steering column broken open but still had my jeep! Ravelco saved the day. they claim not one single vehicle has ever been stolen with their device installed. www.ravelco.com i think it was about $350.00 but worth every penny to me

Comment

Nathan really awesome news, good luck coming your way!! I hope it,s still intact,who knows maybe they just went for a joy-ride?..
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by montego View Post
                Maybe with all these messages flying around, the vehicle became too hot to handle!

May I recommend a good auto-setting kill switch with a passive keychain dongle? like the Enforcer Immobilizer SLI 760PP-H2B
                Where do you get the Enforcer and how much are they?

Comment

Happy Holidays,,,, got your Jeep back.
                  06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                  07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

I'm so glad it was recovered so fast. Let us know the damage and what was stripped off of it. The stuff will probably show up on Craig's list or E-bay.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Nathan,

I'm so glad to here that it was found! The reward would have been somes head. My mood this morning just got alot before. Don't forget to take out the RAP CD before you start it.

Mitch

Comment

It had to of been Eazy E or Dr Dre. Snoop Dogg doesnt mess w/Compton so he's out....

[COLOR="Red"]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! NOW GO GET SOME SECURITY DEVICES!!!!!!! MAYBE A GUN TO![/COLOR]
                        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Was really bummed to hear about your Jeep being stolen, but now hopeful to hear that you get it back in good shape.
                          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Glad to hear that they found it!

Hopefully, it is intact.

Christian
                            "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                              They found it! Just got a call from CHP. It's been recovered in Compton. Woohoo!
                              sweet Nathan, Best of luck to you. If he got lucky maybe it ran out of gas or something and has not been stripped.
                              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Awesome!!!! Jaclynn and I both were very bummed all day thinking about how much it sucks to have this happen but I am so glad they found it. I just hope it's still in a shape very close to before it was taken.
                                03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                                "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X