Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikos, I found this site, and they have an interesting Truss.

http://www.gotreks.com/page.asp?pageid=196
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
      Nikos, I found this site, and they have an interesting Truss.

http://www.gotreks.com/page.asp?pageid=196
      Thanks man. I'm taking in the axle tomorrow morning and they told me they would truss it for me, so I'll go and see whats the deal. Its probably better to have the machine shop who straightens it, truss is as well.

Comment

That is where I got the truss for my front axle from, nice product very well made

Comment

Update: The guys over at cooks machine shop in L.A. straigtened the axle, welded the tubes, and trussed it. They did a great job and I recommend them highly.

Axles where straight just changed the u-joints because they where dead.

Almost there now.

Comment

So what did it end up setting you back? And where in the hell are the pics of the jump? Catching a good shot or two of the mishap offsets some of the cost of the repairs if you share them with others
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

It set me back $385 all together. Man, I would have had this video up here last week, but the person who took the video is being a baby, and I'm still waiting for him to give it to me. Once I get it, it will be up here for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nikos View Post
                It set me back $385 all together. Man, I would have had this video up here last week, but the person who took the video is being a baby, and I'm still waiting for him to give it to me. Once I get it, it will be up here for sure.
                That doesn't sound bad at all . . . I was thinking it would have been double . . . what did you do take some of your gyros to the shop? Bitch slap that punk ass and get that video up on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  That doesn't sound bad at all . . . I was thinking it would have been double . . . what did you do take some of your gyros to the shop? Bitch slap that punk ass and get that video up on here!
                  Roger Doger! That sh..t pisses me off. I've been asking him for more than a week, and the kicker is, I see him almost every day. Bunch B.S. if you ask me. Ya, was not so bad. I promised him the video and know it looks like I will have to end up giving them gyros.

Comment

Here is the video of Nikos jumping at Pismo.

what a douche

www.smouch.net/lol

then click in videos section
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Too funny . . . nicely done

you're an asshole!!!

Comment

Awesome. Loving it! Josh, I dont expect anything less from you my friend.

Comment

Video

Finally got the video! At the end of the video (typo) error so ignore. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmG8f6_zmQM

Comment

Under 400 bucks and you got in on video . . . you got really lucky . . . that was pretty stupid . . . glad you got off pretty easy though!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                              Under 400 bucks and you got in on video . . . you got really lucky . . . that was pretty stupid . . . glad you got off pretty easy though!
                              Thanks buddy.

Comment

It was a pretty sweet video . . . you got up there! Still laughing about Josh's clip though . . . that fu@kin' guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X