Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
    $7 a person, all new shows and you see TWO (I'll do the math...that's $3 a movie)!
    7 divided by 2 = 3.5 but thats ok, you tried :beer:
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
      You need to get out some time!

There is one in Montclair, Barstow, and Riverside

While we're pickin' on ya . . . I do agree that I need to get out more, but I can't say that any of these locations are on my list of desirable destinations
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
        7 divided by 2 = 3.5 but thats ok, you tried :beer:
        I made it simple. Because Barstow is $6 and Ontario is $7. Instead of explaining I just called it $3. No red pen there MR! :hide:

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          While we're pickin' on ya . . . I do agree that I need to get out more, but I can't say that any of these locations are on my list of desirable destinations
          I laughed when I started to read your response. Actually, all three aren't bad. Barstow is in the middle of no where (hills around you off the 15fwy). No joke! It's not in town or anything. So, get money and gas before you get there. They found a spot in the desert and put a drive-in there. As for Ontario, you're right. As for Riverside, not sure of the area. But, it didn't seem bad. We go to all three. We have our favorite though

Comment

Barstow has some AWESOME wheeling just outside of town in the Calico Mountains next to Calico Ghost Town. A good beginner trail is Mule Canyon, a good moderate trail is Odessa Canyon, and a real ball-buster is Doran Canyon, at least at its opening.

I've got a few pics of Calico wheeling on the Doran Canyon page of my website, below, it's a very fun and SCENIC bunch of canyons. Most of the pics show Doran but there's one of Odessa that is a fun/scenic/gorgeous canyon to wheel. Just to the North of Doran Canyon.
            The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Working...
            X