Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get bfg km2's 35 1250 x15 for less than $172 a peice otd. Got to go pick them up in cerritos though or just have Americas tire company match the price from the website and not add shipping because you can go pick them up. I can get the older mtr's for ~$177 a peice. Lot cheaper then Tire Rack

Comment

How about the crawler kx 35-1350x15 for $312 a peice otd. I went ahead and added the 9.25% tax to all the prices.
      Last edited by Jeeperator; 04-08-09, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Thats a deal!!!
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
          I can get bfg km2's 35 1250 x15 for less than $172 a peice otd. Got to go pick them up in cerritos though or just have Americas tire company match the price from the website and not add shipping because you can go pick them up. I can get the older mtr's for ~$177 a peice. Lot cheaper then Tire Rack

Where were you 3 weeks ago.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            My MTR'S are 33 1/2" tall. So 35" would be great.
            Different tire manufactures tend to make there tires to a slightly different spec. for example, if you look at tires on four wheel parts web site size by manufacture it will tell you what the "true" tire size is.
            Speaking of tires, does anyone have a 33x12.50x15 tire they would be willing to donate as a spare for a lady friend of mine that just bought a TJ ???
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              Where were you 3 weeks ago.
              You need to search the internet for the best deals out there. Thats all I did.Beleive me you are not going to get it from a company that has a huge overhead like 4 wheel parts or tirerack. Americas tire co will price match internet adds but I know they are losing their ass except for mounting and balancing.

Comment

You need to search the internet for the best deals out there. Thats all I did.Beleive me you are not going to get it from a company that has a huge overhead like 4 wheel parts or tirerack. Americas tire co will price match internet adds but I know they are losing their ass except for mounting and balancing.
                I don't mind paying a little more when I know I can go down the street and get a free replacement when I get a flat. On my last set I think I ended up getting at least 7 new tires (no questions asked) from sidewall punctures. It's a little more difficult to do that with an internet company.

FWIW 4 Wheel parts also does price matching.
                Check out .

Comment

I don't mind paying a little more when I know I can go down the street and get a free replacement when I get a flat. On my last set I think I ended up getting at least 7 new tires (no questions asked) from sidewall punctures. It's a little more difficult to do that with an internet company.

FWIW 4 Wheel parts also does price matching.
                  Thats why I get my best prices from the internet and take them to americas tire company too price match. That way I get good prices and the option of buying a warranty. What tires were you running or where do you wheel to get that many side wall puntures. I havent got one yet with my 3 year old 33" bfg mt tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
                    Different tire manufactures tend to make there tires to a slightly different spec. for example, if you look at tires on four wheel parts web site size by manufacture it will tell you what the "true" tire size is.
                    Speaking of tires, does anyone have a 33x12.50x15 tire they would be willing to donate as a spare for a lady friend of mine that just bought a TJ ???
                    You are two weeks late in asking that question! I just took off a 33" MTR! It's long gone.....
                    Money pit!

Comment

What tires were you running or where do you wheel to get that many side wall puntures. I havent got one yet with my 3 year old 33" bfg mt tires.
                      No kidding! My MTR's have lasted me that long and I have had zero issues!

Dirtman13: Are you buying the Pro-Comp tires and exchanging them? If so, that explains alot! Sure you get a free exchange, but my back probably doesn't hurt as much as yours does!
                      Money pit!

Comment

What tires were you running or where do you wheel to get that many side wall puntures. I havent got one yet with my 3 year old 33" bfg mt tires.
                        ProComp Xterrain. Great tire, I really like them but it's only two ply. That's why I'm going to a three ply.

As for where I wheel....let's just say my tires are heavily abused.
                        Check out .

Comment

As for where I wheel....let's just say my tires are heavily abused.
                          Not just your tires...
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Wow thats a great price.
                            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Ok what I have found out so far in this post is. The new 35" mtr's are 34.8" in diameter and 1.5 lb's heavier. So the size is great and the weight is ok, but the traction is better in mud and sand.
                              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                                Ok what I have found out so far in this post is. The new 35" mtr's are 34.8" in diameter and 1.5 lb's heavier. So the size is great and the weight is ok, but the traction is better in mud and sand.
                                When are they supposed to be released. You going to wait for them to come out.I wonder what the price of them is going to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X