This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free cage

so i was givin a roll cage that was from a yj but its free. its the poisen spyder full cage and is in perfect condition. i need to pick it up tho. what are you guys thinkin.
    Last edited by sahara0207; 10-11-08, 10:08 AM.
    starvin student...

ummm... cool?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

go get it..

Comment

sorry guys but i made this for the fact its a yj cage and im ganna make it fit my tj. i cant fina a website with demensions and measurments of the two to compare and see what will have to be modified. i know the a piller will be redone by me but what else? width? distance from the B to C. hight from bottom to top
        Last edited by sahara0207; 10-11-08, 12:34 PM.
        starvin student...

Comment

sell it to someone with a yj. buy something for a tj.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
            sell it to someone with a yj. buy something for a tj.
            x2 exactly what i was thinking...
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

decided to sell it and make my own... hell i just got a jmr tube bender in the mail so why did i even think of keepin this one? lol
              starvin student...

Comment

Cause its way easier to put in a pre-fabed cage then bend up your own...
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                  Cause its way easier to put in a pre-fabed cage then bend up your own...

man some times the easier way of things is even better but i usually opt for the hard way... this hobby is my stress reliever
                  starvin student...

Comment

hahah yeah its no fun unless you do it the hard way. I with ya lol...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I guess there is no way to ship that cage if you sell it? I would like a cage for my YJ but right now funds are tight and I am located about as far away from my Jeep as I can possibly get with out being on a different planet. How much are you selling the cage for just out of curiosity?

Dave

Comment

posted it on craigs with no number or amount just info and pics and i got a 750 offer in two days not countin the low baller 500's lol
                        starvin student...

Comment

starvin student...

Comment

I saw that on craigslist and thought it was a little pricy....now I know what you paid for it, I know it was.......lol

Comment

Aw man i tryed calling you a while back because i had the money and wanted it bad.
                              But i didnt get a call back.
                              Oh well i ordered a Koz cage and it is going to be here tomorow.
                              Guess who is going to have fun welding tomorow!
                              1993 YJ 4.0 5 speed 5" suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 33 12.50-15 SS TSL bias ply wrapped around 15x10 Black crager's, OBA and Bumpers just to name a few

Comment

Working...
                              X