Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe, Let me know if you want me to try the place Max7 is talking about(Luky's)it's close enough to my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      It's the steering stabilzer mounting hardware making contact with the support bar for the track bar mount that FT uses in their kit. I need hardware for stabilzer that won't stick up so far.

I guess I'll just have an extra stabilizer laying around . . . anybody need one??? :dunno: $25

I mean, bigger overall as in so I can see more suspension pieces.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
        Hey Joe, Let me know if you want me to try the place Max7 is talking about(Luky's)it's close enough to my work.

Here's a pic of what I ordered and the delivery is supposed to be on Fri . . . (Hey Josh . . . can I borrow your puller?). Would be nice to get it in before Miller again this weekend and see if it does the trick. I was just too frustrated with the whole Full Traction feeasco and just wanted to be done with it even if it meant spending 40 bucks for the whole thing vs the 5 bucks that what I need is worth. I'm sticking with my Rancho and will have the Rough Country along with the Rancho Hardware if anyone needs a stabilizer . . . otherwise I've got a spare
        Last edited by Schmo; 07-07-08, 06:52 PM.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

[QUOTE=Schmo;106445(Hey Josh . . . can I borrow your puller?). [/QUOTE]

NO.

Of course man. We need to get started on Rick's Jeep. He apparently bought a truck load of stuff and hasn't posted any pics or so forth.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
            I mean, bigger overall as in so I can see more suspension pieces.

This is about all I've got for the time being . . . doesn't show much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
              Of course man. We need to get started on Rick's Jeep. He apparently bought a truck load of stuff and hasn't posted any pics or so forth.

Do I sense another wrenching party??? I'm there I only knew about new wheels and tires. Yeah and what's up with that guy and not posting any pics . . . still waiting for those Miller pics :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                Do I sense another wrenching party??? I'm there I only knew about new wheels and tires. Yeah and what's up with that guy and not posting any pics . . . still waiting for those Miller pics :wink:
                dood I am still waiting for the pics from Calico from him.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I've never had a problem with the stabilizer rubbing like that. I'd say shit can the full traction mess and get a currie or JKS front bar. Then sell the full traction one to someone on JU or JF.
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

It's just rubbing enough to scrape the powdercoat . . . I'm hoping that the new hardware will do the trick. Looks like I'll gain about 1/2-3/4" which should provide the clearance I need (keeping my fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
                      I've never had a problem with the stabilizer rubbing like that. I'd say shit can the full traction mess and get a currie or JKS front bar. Then sell the full traction one to someone on JU or JF.
                      ditto on the currie kit.
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                        NO.

Spent a truckload of money but hardly any parts, Saved the cutting and grinding for your house, My neighbors still like me and we know what yours have been through.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
                          Spent a truckload of money but hardly any parts, Saved the cutting and grinding for your house, My neighbors still like me and we know what yours have been through.LOL
                          2 of my neighbors are moving. But I have no clue why. First my bbq's they complain about and then working on my Jeep. Man some people are never happy.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                          X