Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America's tire< Matt... the whole high desert is under new managers right now and some of the staff has changed. They used to be kinda dense... but may be better now. The only drawback to their "I don't even want to know what you did " full replacement Warranty.... they might not have the tire you need in stock. in that case you are on the spare for a week. but that can happen anywhere...

and they will let you purchase their warranty for tire brands they sell even if you bought them somewhere else so long as they are fairly new.

but if you throw a plug in on the trail, you gotta have them fix it within a week, they will fix it right for free... but it has to be fresh.
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      America's tire< Matt... the whole high desert is under new managers right now and some of the staff has changed. They used to be kinda dense... but may be better now. The only drawback to their "I don't even want to know what you did " full replacement Warranty.... they might not have the tire you need in stock. in that case you are on the spare for a week. but that can happen anywhere...

and they will let you purchase their warranty for tire brands they sell even if you bought them somewhere else so long as they are fairly new.

but if you throw a plug in on the trail, you gotta have them fix it within a week, they will fix it right for free... but it has to be fresh.
      :thumbs_up:thumbs_upThe Best,

I had a tire blow out in Wyoming, Bought a replacement, They reimbursed up to their cost of the tire.

Its the only place I buy tires at
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish View Post
        :thumbs_up:thumbs_upThe Best,

I had a tire blow out in Wyoming, Bought a replacement, They reimbursed up to their cost of the tire.

Its the only place I buy tires at
        x2 i am a tire man, been one for 17years and i suggest them to a lot of people.

i want this jeep

Comment

I bought my tires (Pro Comp X Terrains) from 4Wheel Parts and I can say their warranty is awesome. I have puncture probably 6 tires and they have replaced them every time no questions asked. I'm actually getting two more this week. All I pay is about $30 per tire which is for the new warranty. When I do get new tires I think I will be switching to the Mud X Terrain which has a side wall just a thick as the Goodyear MTR's for a much cheaper price. Problem is I keep getting new tires from the warranty.
          Check out .

Comment

By the way BFG is a great tire. I have a set on my truck.
            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by 92yj View Post
              oh ya. your dad run them? are you saying he has bad tires. lol just messing with you...
              Yes, and yes to answer your questions. Ronnie got a 4" slash in his sidewall last week at Rasor Offroad, and I've seen about 3 different occasions of popped off beads with the A/T's. The BFG Mudder's aren't that much better, that's why the new KM2 has a much thicker and stronger sidewall. For the average wheeler, they're probably fine and wouldn't be a problem. But if you mean business when you wheel, get some better tires. JMO
              WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
                Yes, and yes to answer your questions. Ronnie got a 4" slash in his sidewall last week at Rasor Offroad, and I've seen about 3 different occasions of popped off beads with the A/T's. The BFG Mudder's aren't that much better, that's why the new KM2 has a much thicker and stronger sidewall. For the average wheeler, they're probably fine and wouldn't be a problem. But if you mean business when you wheel, get some better tires. JMO
                ha ha ha just messing around.

i want this jeep

Comment

I have run super swampers on 3 different vehicles i have had. 5 different types too. I have never had a flat or any problems. I bought the tire warranty from 4 wheel parts and never needed it. I have pulled a screw and a board with 4 nails in it in calico and never leaked air. They are great tires if u dont mind the noise.

Comment

Working...
                  X