Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,

The "4 Wheel Drive Hardware" catalog lists an add on trans cooler for $29.99 and also an add on cooler that has a 300cfm electric fan attached for $149.99. If I do this, I will buy the unit with the fan. I have seen both of these units advertised in Quadratech as well as "4 Wheel Drive Parts" catalogs.

www.4wd.com

www.4wheelparts.com

Good luck!

Mitch - great88

Comment

ok going to bump this back up.

just curious where this cooler mounts to on the box. Anyone have any pics to do the explaining for me?

i have searched and havnt found much info on this. And I can use a Tranny cooler for this?

Is there a website or anything for troy lee?
      otherwise I think I am going to do the Durango swap
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
        ok going to bump this back up.

just curious where this cooler mounts to on the box. Anyone have any pics to do the explaining for me?

i have searched and havnt found much info on this. And I can use a Tranny cooler for this?

Is there a website or anything for troy lee?
        otherwise I think I am going to do the Durango swap
        you should really do a bit more searching, and better job of reading this thread.

first, it is not troy lee, it is tommy lee.
        get out your google, and run a search for tommy lee power steering and see what happens.

as for the connections to the box, and the recommended cooler type, that has also been discussed in other searchable threads.

example:
        http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...teering+cooler

it seems that you like to ask a bunch of questions, and not take in any of the suggestions at the end of it all.
        i forsee a durrango box and a kragan cooler in your future.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

all the fancy stuff is great untill yer buddie needs to borrow a part to git off the trail... it's nice to have interchangeable parts sometimes...

:2:
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
            all the fancy stuff is great untill yer buddie needs to borrow a part to git off the trail... it's nice to have interchangeable parts sometimes...

:2:
            It's nice unless his parts suck. In which case, yours do to.

Personally, I'll stick with my Lee MFG box that's been in my rig over too many Hammer trails to count for the past 6 years and still going strong.
            I am Savvy.

Comment

I have searched.
              more on the Durango swap than Tommy Lee. Every thing I find on Tommy Lee is good, but all the links don't work.
              Even the pics on your thread NAILER, dont work. http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...tommy+steering
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                I have searched.
                more on the Durango swap than Tommy Lee. Every thing I find on Tommy Lee is good, but all the links don't work.
                Even the pics on your thread NAILER, dont work. http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...tommy+steering
                The Lee box costs more than a good set of brakes installed.
                I am Savvy.

Comment

really? so were talking more than the Vanco kit then huh?

Comment

500 plus for the box ported for a ram and 175 for the ram plus hoses.

It's retarded not to port for a ram.
                    I am Savvy.

Comment

hi guys sorry to intrude, just curious. I haven't seen any threads on the durango swap, will this work with a 79 cj7?

Comment

Originally posted by rob1979CJ7 View Post
                        hi guys sorry to intrude, just curious. I haven't seen any threads on the durango swap, will this work with a 79 cj7?
                        not to sure on that one. I have heard something about an Astro Van for CJs, but I think you need to do a front end stretch for it work. Im really not sure

Comment

Working...
                        X