Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdw View Post
    :yay:The truth is finally revealed!
    There are times when I actually wonder what I did right in order to take the Jeep out wheeling and return w/o anything to fix!
    You have actually gone wheelin with nothing to fix? That will be the day.........the day I learn to stay out of the rocks.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

the yoda guys love yodas the toy guys love der toys, we are jeep people and we love to spend money... um I mean our jeeps!

thats why its a jeep thing, and some do not understand...

having said that, the yoda guys have their problems to fix abnd the toy guys have their fair share of breaks and fixes... I have seen some serious little parts come outta the front axle of a toy, and not by choice...
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

When I got my CJ I decided to start from scratch. I figured that since its well over 20 years old and not knowing what each owner did it would be best to do a restoration. 20+ years is a long time and who knows how many so-called experts put their wrenches on it. Of course I’m no expert by any means but I did learn a lot and I touched every single bolt. That in it self makes it much easier for me to troubleshoot and repair problems. It took me about 2 years and yes a lot of $$. Thankfully, knock on wood I haven’t had any issues in the 6 or so months since it was completed and I have abused it. That being said a full frame off restoration is not for everyone. Just take one problem at a time research it and fix it yourself. There is a ton of info out there and great resources such as MJR. You will soon gain the knowledge, satisfaction, and confidence in your rig which makes each trip much more enjoyable. I work in the LBC and if you need any help just give me a shout.
        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
          You have actually gone wheelin with nothing to fix? That will be the day.........the day I learn to stay out of the rocks.
          That being a "relative statement." I have needed to fix the leaking transfer case for a while now.....I'm currently running a constant loss system......along with re-welding my traction bar back on....finally installed and wired the electric radiator fan....still have to install the hydraulic steering assit ram on the front end....need a new radio.....I am forever fixing and improving that "thing!"
          Money pit!

Comment

Working...
          X