Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of curiosity, how come you went with a #20 tank? I have heard of people wanting to get rid of there #15 tank bc its too big and gets in the way. cant imagine a #20 tank.

anyway hopefully you can get everything all figured out. I get to test out my air tank again this weekend out in JV. I think the tank will be tested the least compared to all the other components
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

a 20 will last for a long time. but originally bought the wrong one. used to bother me but am over it now.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I figured out a great way to mount your tank, and be able to leave that bracket attached to your roll bar and not rattle. Its nothing fancy at all, but it wil work. Basically got some nice u-bolts for the bracket, then instead of all the rivets on the hinges, use some kind of easily removable pin.
        heres a better idea:

Last edited by miguelitojeep97; 03-27-08, 05:56 PM.
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          I figured out a great way to mount your tank, and be able to leave that bracket attached to your roll bar and not rattle. Its nothing fancy at all, but it wil work. Basically got some nice u-bolts for the bracket, then instead of all the rivets on the hinges, use some kind of easily removable pin.
          heres a better idea.
          That looks great. Nice location. The only thing that would worry me is the regulator sticking out the side like that. Might want to turn it in a little.
          Check out .

Comment

Working...
          X