Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a jeep its never done. hehe looking pretty good missed you on the trails.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. Dont worry ill be out on the trails soon enough. Theres much more to come so look out
      Last edited by swbooking; 02-20-07, 09:29 PM.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Looking great keep up the great work.

Comment

And who's this Shaniqua, dude???

[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Shes my Jeep... Shes Black and has a huge a$$. LOL CLick the linke you'll see her...
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Its nice having a "Jeep Friendly" girl friend
              Got a Hurst short shifter for my Anniv. on the 24th. I love it so much! Its a nicer shift and A LOT shorter of a throw. It also looks 100% better. Just a little something extra to add to my build.
              Here are the pics. A little crappy but oh well.

Last edited by swbooking; 02-28-07, 12:30 AM.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

sweet looks great, and i bet it shifts nice too.

Comment

Oh man! I got a buddy who drives an XJ at school...he would DROOL over this. Heck, I'M drooling over this!! Makes me wanna buy an XJ!! (Not to steal the thread, but can you really do an 8.8 swap for $600, cause i was thinking it would be well over a grand O.o)
                  WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                  [_____]
                  (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                  []--o---[]

Comment

Thanks man. Theres much more to come so keep on the lookout.
                    You can do the swap for less if you know what your doing. Ive seen people find them ready to put in as long as they weld the pearches and the tubes for around $250 at the wreaker. If you add in the re-gear, around $600 should be right.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

O.o that's completely affordable!!!
                      BTW....aren't the cherokees wider than a wrangler? Cause the 8.8's are an inch shorter than d35 on either side. SO, if you're planning on keeping jeep bolt pattern, an spacer/adapter would be in order....as well as an easy fix to the shorter axles. But if the XJ is wider than the wrangler...than what would you do without dumping a bunch of cash into having the tubes lengthened and having custom axles made?
                      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                      [_____]
                      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                      []--o---[]

Comment

Hey dude i like the shifter, looking good man ,when are you guys finishing the cage?

Comment

Thanks Rudy. HAHA never... Im always busy. naw, just waiting for Jimmy to get the hydro setup, hes too lazy to bend it by hand... lol

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                            Well besides the one "bad weld" anyone have anything else to say about it?
                            To me...it doesn't matter what the weld looks like, as long as it holds up to the abuse. If it breaks so what, grind it down and re-weld. Looks great Allen.
                            MY JEEP ROCKS... DOES YOURS'?

Redneck small talk:
                            D'jeet? No, d'ju? Yump-to? Aiaght.

Comment

Rudy shhhhhhhhhhh the cage is a surprize! I think I have my motor and tranny sold so HYDRO ON THE WAY
                              Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                              Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                              www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by utah_redneck View Post
                                ..... If it breaks so what, grind it down and re-weld...
                                :thumbs_do Thats a redneck mentality right there. What if it breaks on the trail ? A bad weld on a bumper during recovery could end up fatal...

Comment

Working...
                                X