Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any ways.. i got a sweet deal and i traded them for a set of steel half doors today so i will make another set some day soon.. could not pass up this deal
    therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

HAHA lets see the steel half doors...
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
        HAHA lets see the steel half doors...
        they look like any other set of half steel doors.. they are black with grey interior.. i dont have any pics now.. if you really want me to post some i will take some tomorrow.. it was dark when i got home tonight
        therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

here

Comment

sweet, a little big of damp rag to that and should look pretty good, White jeep, black doors. I like it...
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
              sweet, a little big of damp rag to that and should look pretty good, White jeep, black doors. I like it...
              well today i painted the tube fenders black.. my rockernockers are black, my chrusher corndes are black.my hardtop is black.. why not add some more black and they are for hittin the rocks.. i dont need the jeep to look pretty.. just work like i built it to.

Comment

I like the ingenuity of them, wicked! wonder if i can raid an old door set to get the latches. I know the hinges can be modded. Nice handywork... next time I'm sure you'll cook up a change... mebe a cup holder or integrate your extinguisher into the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by poultry411 View Post
                  I like the ingenuity of them, wicked! wonder if i can raid an old door set to get the latches. I know the hinges can be modded. Nice handywork... next time I'm sure you'll cook up a change... mebe a cup holder or integrate your extinguisher into the frame.
                  thanks.. i got the latches from redneck trailer supply it was alot easier then gettin them from an old set of doors. and cheaper.. i got them for $7(maybe 8) a piece. right now it is to cold for half doors so i have no need to make any new sets.. but next summer i will make another set..

Comment

Working...
                  X