Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yj tube doors

wanted some tube doors for a while so i decided to make some

therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Comment

Nice job! They look pretty sweet. I like the beadlocks too...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yea looks real good, what you got into it? the latchs and stuff.
          75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Sweet! After seeing the price of those in the catalogs I decided against them. Time for some cloth arm rests?
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I like em!! Do they come in white?
              Looks like you cage the animal inside. Wrap em with foam? yeah, that would work too. They make some great insulating foam that would fit around the pipe.
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

i have about $45 and a couple hours into them. no i am not going to put any foam on them. i like the feel of the metal. and they might come in white...who knows

Comment

that black metal will get pretty hot though in nevada ... won't it? my grey plastic center console has a tendency to burn my elbow if i'm not careful.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    that black metal will get pretty hot though in nevada ... won't it? my grey plastic center console has a tendency to burn my elbow if i'm not careful.
                    maybe...but its winter now i will figure out something before summer.

Comment

Doors?

What are doors?
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Those look sweet! What did you use for the welds? A MIG welder? What about the locking mechanisms. I'm interested! I may end up making some for my YJ, just havent had the time.

btw I'm diggin those fuzzy seat covers!
                        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

Good thing they have locks! Otherwise anyone would be able to climb in.

Looks cool, Ive been thinking of making some for a while now.
                          I have a Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy
                            Those look sweet! What did you use for the welds? A MIG welder? What about the locking mechanisms. I'm interested! I may end up making some for my YJ, just havent had the time.

btw I'm diggin those fuzzy seat covers!
                            mig welder, got the latches from redneck trailer supply, got the hinges from a local welding shop.. they are just some weld on hinges that i turned down with a mill to fit right. they are made from 1" tube and.. the seats are really warm in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboysfc
                              Good thing they have locks! Otherwise anyone would be able to climb in.

Looks cool, Ive been thinking of making some for a while now.
                              i know.. exactly what i was thinking :haha:haha.. that is for when the people with out rigs want a ride they go:confused::mad::dunno:

Comment

Working...
                              X