Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollcage

WHAts tthe cheapest way i big a rollcage for myself? I have a 91 YJ, i wanna run a tj type cages that goes to the back, and then in the front down through the dash, better be safe than sorry Thanks allot

Justin
    ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
    |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
    ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
    Locked and Ready

I don't think the words "cheap" and "roll cage" should be used together.

If I were you I'd call 4xdoc (based on your location) and get a quote. Then talk to dukes69, he could probably build you a killer cage. :cactus:

I wouldn't skimp on saftey.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Trust me Justin, get a nice cage. If you don't have a tube bender, or much knowledge about the subject in general, [pm=Chris]3[/pm] like Brian suggested, your life is worth it
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yup. What they said. I have a cage from PSC, and at times wish I would have gone through the dash rather than around it. Granted, the PSC cage is a better design (IMO) than the other mass produced TJ cages since it ties into the floor as well as the firewall, but there is still a weak point right there. Of course, it is much better than what I had in there before (nothing)....and at $275 plus shipping, it wasn't a bad deal.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I have the PSC full cage on my YJ and i love it. I love it even more since i had a chance to test the thing out. It held strong and i walked away with not a scratch. It is WELL worth the $700 i paied for it since its hard to find someone who can cut, bend and cope tube really well.
          '91 YJ 4.0L
          33x12.5 BFG A/T
          A bunch of random aftermarket parts that are being replaced once i get back from Iraq!!

Comment

There are plenty of people who can cut bend and cope tube really well. It is just hard to find one that does a good job and works for peanuts.
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
              There are plenty of people who can cut bend and cope tube really well. It is just hard to find one that does a good job and works for peanuts.
              x2
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

cage

just back from iraq and need to get a cage for my 06 unlimited rubicon and was wondering if there is anyone that can build/install one and how much they want to do it. or if I need ot buy one how much someone will install it for. any help willbe greatly appreciated.
                '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                  I don't think the words "cheap" and "roll cage" should be used together.

If I were you I'd call 4xdoc (based on your location) and get a quote. Then talk to dukes69, he could probably build you a killer cage. :cactus:

I wouldn't skimp on saftey.

if your fishing for someone to build or install your cage for free, it won't happen. :2:
                  myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I just installed a cage from these guys for my yj,

http://www.orfab.com/
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

if you read my post I was asking if anyone custom built cages and how much they wanted to build/install. try actually reading the post nothing free was asked for nor needed merely advice on whom and how much it would run me for a quality cage.

Originally posted by blkTJ

if your fishing for someone to build or install your cage for free, it won't happen. :2:
                      '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

my mistake, carry on.
                        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                        X