Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMaster Carr

Working nite shift and got bored. I was dreaming about making mod's to my rear bumper. We use this site at work or soft cover book, for ordering special hard to find parts. Kind of like the Home Depot for Fabrcation. :sleep: http://www.mcmaster.com/ click on link and out of the menu pick a part. It will take to not only to a picture of what it looks like but sizes and cost. Dont see what you want try and page forward or backward. Thier kinda $$$$ but they have almost everthing. :cup: :cup: well I have to go back to work. While you guys are up and enjoying the sun I'll be looking at the inside of my Eye lids. MMM topless!!!!!!!!! Jeeps that is, my wife might be reading this
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

I've used them. There's a few good local hardware stores that carry the same stuff like McFaddendale if you don't want to wait.
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

"Don't want to wait"???

If I order something at 3:30pm, it's on my doorstep the next morning before 10am. I'd say that's pretty quick! (BTW, no extra shipping cost either)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyJeep
        "Don't want to wait"???

If I order something at 3:30pm, it's on my doorstep the next morning before 10am. I'd say that's pretty quick! (BTW, no extra shipping cost either)
        AGREED!

They are the FASTEST!

Its practically like the anticipated my order!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I've been ordering parts from them @ work for about 6 years now. Their service is top notch as is their inventory.
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
          AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
          15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
          33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
          FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
          Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
          RE Hand Throttle
          Optima Red Top
          K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

I like 'em. They've got everything you can't seem to find anywhere else. and your right, everything's here next day.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by TommyJeep
              "Don't want to wait"???

I'm talking about.... Want part at 3:30, drive to store at 3:31, return from store with part in hand at 4:00, and spend the rest of the day fighting to put it on the Jeep
              I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Working...
              X