Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have spacers on my JK now and had spacers on my FToy. Never had an issue with either.
    Rich

Comment

• 69.25" - 67" = 2.25"

2.25"/ 2 = 1.125" or 1-1/8" stickout difference on each side.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

• It's actually not a bad thing to have the rear slightly narrower then the front. Makes the rear tires follow the line of your front tires closer, especially with your long wheelbase. Makes rear tire sidewalls live a bit longer

Comment

• trophy trucks have much wider front track
          holes = cowbell

Comment

• Yes I didnt want to match the front completely. I think i have settled on a 1 inch for each side and see how i like it.
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• If you don't have a clearance issue in the rear at full flex, I would skip the spacers

Comment

• Took it out for a test drive today felt great to have her on the road again.

Now im debating if I should keep the spare on the back or not

Steering all done

Comment

• Ha! Tire carriers are evil... looks good buddy.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• I went ahead and made a mount for it to see if I like having it there. If I choose to run it it will only be for trail rides where I cant get back to camp and grab my spare.

Also put about 35 miles on the Jeep today. I need to adjust the camber again Im at 6 deg now I think 4 or 5 will be spot on.

Comment

• The Jeep is looking sweet Scott!

Comment

• Looks great Scott. Look forward to seeing it in action.
                        Check out .

Comment

• Looking SWEET! Once the steering is dialed in it should be a pleasure to drive. Nice work amigo.
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• New shafts came today. 1350 2" .250 DOM

Comment

• I had my TJ set up with 1" wider on each side in the front and I didn't like the way it drove on the road, once I squared them up it drives way better. That might have something to do with the short wheel base though, and the fact they don't let me out much.
                              You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• New Master cylinder is installed, i'll have to wait for a buddy to come over tomorrow to help me bleed the rest of the system.

Stocker

New one with larger bore.

Comment

Working...
                                X