Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    You do some great work Josh! For the guys that don't have the time or the skills to do this kind of work, need to look you up. It's all about time and money. But again you do some great work! Also I can't wait till you get it done so to see the finished product.
    Thanks Curtis... We try our best to put out quality work at a reasonable price..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
      LOL... ya.. it was pretty busted up... the Jeep has been used as a Jeep...
      Holy Crap! Imagine that! A Jeep used as a JEEP! Hard to tell these days with all the JKs running around all pumped up on 4 wheel Parts parts

Love the remains of the broken windshield. Go Khoren!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
        Holy Crap! Imagine that! A Jeep used as a JEEP! Hard to tell these days with all the JKs running around all pumped up on 4 wheel Parts parts

Love the remains of the broken windshield. Go Khoren!
        Whatever RAT I am gonna remember that... I bought my little silver slug JK to wheel not for the mall... I wish you tagged along for the AAT Meet & great. You would have seen what an open JK could do. I took some lines to get through 3N93 (which was clean and beautiful by the way) with the rest of the gang without a tug. In the limo world I find that the wheel base has a giant part in getting through the rocks. I am still a total newbie and learn every trip out. With that said I am convinced that the JKU wheel base has helped my dumb a$$ through what I drive.

Totally off topic on the above.

Josh,

I was talking to a guy today at my office (Covina) and I said he should check out Leadfoot Offroad and he said out of La Verne? I said yup that is him. He has a Land Cruiser and has been in contact with you. There seems to be no aftermarket stuff for those rigs so see what you can hook up… May take you from the Jeep area for a bit but may pay off in the 4 wheel world.

I wanna go wheelin

Danny
        Last edited by JK08; 06-27-12, 10:37 PM.
        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Danny.. your buddy sounds familiar.. I went back and fourth with him for awhile.. just waiting on him to pull the trigger..
          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Few more bars of progress... full tube fenders front and rear are next.. along with a rear bumper that will tie into the tube fenders and existing roll cage..

Comment

Wow that bus looks beat up. But the new "stuff" will make her all happy again. Looking good as usual. Ya gonna paint the roll cage camo too?
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Lets see Khoren scratch and dent that :-)
                I am sure he'll give it a hell of an effort
                All that is missing is tons and fourties

Comment

Working...
                X