Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some MJR projects at LEADFOOT

Hey guys... been awhile since I have had the moment to post up on MJR.. let alone go wheeling with you guys.. Just wanted to poke my head in and remind you guy that we still are offering discounted deals on Parts, Service, Prep and Custom Fab to all MJR Members.. Been really nice seeing a few of you at our NEW shop in La Verne..

Well.. here is a few MJR projects we have done or are still working on over the last month or so..

LEADFOOT OFFROAD
    2974 FIRST ST
    UNIT C
    LA VERNE CA 91750
    909-278-RACE (7223)
    Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 06-21-12, 08:08 PM.
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

We have Mike's 1997 Xj in the shop currently.. for some new front shock mounts, LED light up grades and some frame stiffeners..

Ill post pics as we update this build..

[COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Khoren Camo XJ is hanging out with us too.. We cut the roof off.. and reenforcing the existing cage and uni-body.. along with new rear bumpers and tube fenders front and rear.. should be pretty cool when its done..

Comment

We had Danny's JK to clean up the inner fender wells..

Comment

Khoren going just about buggy style with his? Looks cool have to come see you one of these days, has been a long time Josh

Comment

Chuck DIRTMAN13 trusted us with his custom CJ, as we built him a custom x-member out of 1/4" cold roll plate for his rear four link.. We also fixed a few cracks on the frame and on his alum tube fenders...

Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 06-21-12, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Ya art.. its goin to still have the uni-body pan.. with the stock hood and grill but the rest will be tube.. its goin to be a long process.. as we are building it so he can still wheel it between stages... but.. it should be pretty cool.. and fit Khoren's style perfectly..

side note.. its been way to long.. we need to adventure out on the trail soon..

Comment

Motino wash night run is coming up some time this summer and I want to do some night runs in Big Bear, Arrow head and of course Cougar Buttes.
                Put some casters on the cage for Khoren, would be cool to see him two wheel that thing. He seems to be more on it's side then on 4 wheels lol

Comment

Busy busy Josh. Glad to see it. There is a lot of work out there to be had.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Oh man there are better pictures than that of the clean up on the JK… I had to chime in and say a big Thanks to you Josh I am very happy with the outcome. As is my wife and that is even better. Sad it came so easy after the pain/hours of work at first. Now Jen is bugging me about a rear bumper… Any plans for this bolt on product produced by Leadfoot coming out soon? Seriously you need to advertise more on your website, I honestly would have paid the 250 bucks more for an AMERICAN, local shop made custom built pair of rock sliders that Actually work. Pissed I did not do more searching

On the list for next year

1. Inner cage
                    2. Or exo built into a roof rack that fits the hard top and upgrades the cheap ass sliders and fenders I have now.
                    3. Total under body protection including diff’s

And if I win the lotto

1. Coil overs front and rear

Although the X-Series Rough Country lift I bought from Leadfoot is holding up very well, coil overs would be a great addition.

Josh has a great shop and cool people there that all like to wheel and know what it takes to get you wheeling the terrain you want to wheel. To all the people that think that custom fab work is out of your price range pick up the phone and call Josh he is very reasonable. I will for sure be back again soon.

Thanks again,
                    Danny

Before

After

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Danny... Ill try and get better pics of each project as we make progress on them...

if you like what you see.. "LIKE" our Facebook page.. you can see the other projects we have goin on in house...

www.facebook.com/leadfootoffroad

Comment

started to mock up some tubes to get some structure back to Khoren's XJ..

Comment

You do some great work Josh! For the guys that don't have the time or the skills to do this kind of work, need to look you up. It's all about time and money. But again you do some great work! Also I can't wait till you get it done so to see the finished product.
                          Last edited by curtis; 06-27-12, 07:00 PM.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Sure looks like Khoren flopped it one time to many, by the look of the remainder of the busted windshield

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Sure looks like Khoren flopped it one time to many, by the look of the remainder of the busted windshield
                              LOL... ya.. it was pretty busted up... the Jeep has been used as a Jeep...

Comment

Working...
                              X