Comment

looks good kirk.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

pretty neato
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Wow, that looks like something out of the BatCave!
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

What are they all for?:confused:
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Having the switches mounted above the rear view mirror for so long, and then replacing the mirror with the new compass, auto dim, temp reading compass I found that the switch box was just a little to big for the area. I thought of different locations for the switch panel and decided on this one. I don't have a need for an ashtray, (coin holder), and the other panel held the cigar lighter, fog light switch and some blanks for two other switches. I cut out the ashtray and removed the other half as it just bolts in. Then I cut some sheet metal and riveted it onto the frame. Then drilled 11 1/2 inch holes to hold the switches. I then hard wired a 3 way accessory outlet to the bottom of the panel and put a switch on it to turn it on and off, Then I added a 4th outlet to the right of this that is always on. I found that when running my GPS every time I turned of the ignition the GPS had to be restarted so I wanted to have a non switched outlet for this.

I wired in an accessory fuse box next to the original one to run the switch panel on short wires. I added a block for the negative wires. It is stuck to the back of the sheet metal insert, it has one main ground wire running to the body and then all the negative leads attach to it, it has 8 terminals.

Switches control or will control when done.

Front locker, Rear locker, Air Pump, Hella lights, Hella high beam and one for the low beam, spot lights, rock lights, back up flood lights, interior lights, and three left over for whatever.
                Kirk
                1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                X