Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    Ok going to leave my jeep almost like it is. Going to do a 6" stretch with a fuel cell in the back, also coils and shocks in the back. Maybe coilovers in the front. I need a jeep I can drive on the street and trails. Then I will start work on a buggy I can put on it's top and not worry about it. I need a jeep I can cruise around the trails in.
    That sounds like a plan, it's very hard to built a Hammers capable Jeep that is still streetable and gets decent milage.
    Go all buggy or shop around for a totaled Jeep that can be resurrected

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
      I am sure there's deals out there somewhere right now for a buggy allready done and fully capable. Just got to find them. If I see anything I will send it your way. You will obviously would save alot of $ and time compared to building one from scratch.
      Thats the way I see it now. I use my jeep about every weekend doing trails or taking the the wife to brunch in the mountains on the back roads. The problem with doing hammers is you need alot (motorhome,trailer, and buggy). I really want a CJ buggy if you find one.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
      X