Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys.. been nice playin with a welding helmet again.. lookin forward to finsihin up the rear bumper.. and gettin creative on some other projects some fellow jeepers and off roaders want me to tackle..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

josh u focker get out of my brain that is identical to how i wanted to build my front and rear bumpers. looks great man so build 2 of each and send me a set. gracias.

Comment

lol.. get in line.. you and 30 others want a "FREE" set...

buidling one similar on a another dudes Xj right now.. along with Bash's buddy's camo XJ fixin his sliders and track-bar,& building bumper like mine.. Dinks & John's XJ gettin Roof racks..

its a F**Kin XJ convention at my backyard shop this week..
        [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

i didnt say anything about free did i. ill pay for the material and the beer. anyway man it all looks good keep it up and post up more pics

Comment

Great lookin bumper Josh.
            You do really good work.

Scott

Comment

Josh, the first saturday in November throw my ZJ in your yard to ad some flavor. Pencil me in!

Ready to armor up!

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
                Josh, the first saturday in November throw my ZJ in your yard to ad some flavor. Pencil me in!

Ready to armor up!
                all i have are sharpies..

see ya next weekend..

Comment

pic of back bumper from trail run this past weekend..

bar that wraps around worked just as I hoped against a rock on boulder dash..

Comment

Josh my bro lookig really good there man I guess there ain,t never enough beef to add to a jeep..lol
                    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Looks really good. Us Toyota guys have been using those wrap around tubes for a while and ask when someone is building a back bumper "You planning to wrap the sides?" They do save rear quarters. Nice work

Comment

Excuse the cell pics.. they suck..

after the last desert run.. it was appartent.. that this jeep was in need of a cage..

so.. NOT finished yet..nothin is burined in either... but got some of the main tubes in.. still workin on cross bars and gussets..

buildin a mount for my CO2 bottle so it will bolt to the cage.. there will be a door bars across all the doors too.. back seat is functional if your under 5'5".. but.. really.. XJ rear seats suck anyways.. lol..

thanks for lookin..

Comment

Very nice Josh

Comment

Make my reservation

Can I hole up in your ride if a nuclear strike occurs? That's a BEAST your building! Thanks for the pics...makes me want to add an XJ to park next to my YJ!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Very nice Josh
                              thanks Art...

its comin out nice.. wish the rain would calm down.. so I could get a little more done with out gettin wet lol..

much bigger shop space is on my xmas list fo sho.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by red baron 13 View Post
                                Can I hole up in your ride if a nuclear strike occurs? That's a BEAST your building! Thanks for the pics...makes me want to add an XJ to park next to my YJ!
                                thanks dude...

it will be fully prepped for zombie attacks

Comment

Working...
                                X