Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!!

Well Jimmy finally got drawings from the Source he will be using to have laser cut and bent today. Looks very good. I am leaving my 4 Runner with him all next week and hope to have finish fitted by end of week with some live pictures and then off to Powder Coaters. Will attach some images later tonight.

Comment

COOL! thanks for the update...cant wait to see finished pics.
      95 YJ
      2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian22 View Post
        COOL! thanks for the update...cant wait to see finished pics.
        x2. I've got a 01 4Runner that I will be photoshoping this bumper onto when the pics come in.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Why photoshop onto your runner? Mine is a 98 and they all look the same unless you have the wide fender flares. Just close your eyes and picture it on your color. Instead of cutting the bumper onto yours just change the color of mine to match yours much easier Photoshop.

Comment

Mine is white too. Im excited to see how it looks on yours.
            Those left standing
            Will make millions
            Writing books on ways
            It should have been
            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

CAD pictures as promised

Comment

Sweet! Looks good! Cant wait to see it finished.
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

After a lot of work and back and forth with Solid works we finally have a steel bumper....The next couple will have a few changes...But overall this is the bumper...Will post up more pics when its mounted and finished

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                  Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                  www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Looks awesome!! Man I really like that... You have an XJ design like that in the works? I really like the ODL logo on there too. Good work guys!
                      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Its in the idea box... Just need to find an XJ to build it for :yay:
                        Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

that is so awesome! great laser work...logo looks clean
                          95 YJ
                          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Very nice and clean looking.
                            Good job jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
                              Its in the idea box... Just need to find an XJ to build it for :yay:
                              haha hmmm... that shouldnt be too hard to find

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

jim do it on mine ill send u the bill for the mock up usage fee. dont worry ill give u the mjr price. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X