Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    Eirk do you know what muffler they put in yours?
    No... I really dont. It was one they had in the shop that was small enough for my application and had the right diameter. I never really asked. I have dealt with this muffler guy for years so i never second guessed him.

he gave me exactly the bends I wanted to route the exhaust around the links and past the fuel tank. It was not an easy request, and he did it for a very fair price while I watched.

Aladdin Mufflers in Bellflower
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I had a flowmaster. Now I have a spintec. They sound about the same as far as volume goes. I don't know of a quiet muffler that is that small.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Today it's off to the muffler shops and part stores to find something to fit. Thanks for the advice guys.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

What did you you end up doing Curtis?
          Check out .

Comment

Curtis made a secret shakedown run on Saturday, so all we need is pictures lol

Comment

I cut the exhaust at the cat and put on a flange. Then got a glass pack and put flanges on both ends and modified the tail pipe and bolted it all together. So later I can unbolt it and put in a quieter muffler if I need one. I had a flowmaster 40 in the jeep and the glass pack is quieter and does't have the drone the 40 had. I had to go try out the new 3 link front and 4 link rear so I didn't have alot of time to mess with it. But what a difference the new set up makes. No more tail wagging, rear unloading, squating and uncontrollable front end lifting
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

3, 4 link

aw come on curtis .you take all the fun out of it .some of the best wheelin is done with all that going on .lol.

Comment

Working...
                X