Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked what the 4 link calculator showed, so made that happen. The only question remains is how bad it interferes with sliding over rocks.

Comment

• Art I used the same program and others and came out wiyh the same end result. It was all about anti squat.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Well we will see if it hops over big ledges a bit better. I like the lower roll number also. See if I can lay it sideways more than this before it tips over.

Comment

• Freddy and me as happy tinkerers must be doing something right. Looking at the video of this full on competition buggy trying to get through resolution, and all the trouble it is giving him. All I can say we had an easier time getting through it. Video does show how steep this trail is though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drgkvcwdtR4
          Last edited by aw12345; 12-12-11, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Im sure your an awesome driver, but...

Try putting a helmet on, fully strapped in, window nets, doors (body panels take away visibility) and his tires look to be at racing air pressure.... just sayin...

I said the same this one year, the day before KOH 09 when I walked right up the plaque on Sledge with 35s
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
              Im sure your an awesome driver, but...

Try putting a helmet on, fully strapped in, window nets, doors (body panels take away visibility) and his tires look to be at racing air pressure.... just sayin...

I said the same this one year, the day before KOH 09 when I walked right up the plaque on Sledge with 35s
              Did Sledge Hammer twice in my little Jeep on 35's neither time had a problem at the plaque or at the previous ledge that pretty much everybody bypasses these days. His tires didn't bite for nothing that is for sure

Comment

• Art,
                Let us know how that monitor does in the sun light out on the trail. I have thought putting cameras on as well. I like your thinking!

Mike
                "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
                  Art,
                  Let us know how that monitor does in the sun light out on the trail. I have thought putting cameras on as well. I like your thinking!

Mike
                  Will do it works pretty well overall to eliminate the dead spot in front

Comment

• That is ridiculous Nothing like fabricating your own parts and having fun in the garage… That is a beast.

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Finished welding the front suspension up and rolled it outside today to entertain my self a bit.
                    The rear bumpstops are where they need to be and figured out where the front bumps need to go.
                    Measured the limit straps so now on to9 mounting a York on my beastie and tomorrow starting on the roll cage.

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• It's even more fun when it goes down the trail and works as you envisioned

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        It's even more fun when it goes down the trail and works as you envisioned
                        I bet… I am still going thru the thread but had to post the previous comment. Crazy shyt man. I am learning a lot from one of the guys at my office I have been helping him out with a Mazda Crawler.( http://explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310166) I figured you need you know how to fix something if you are on a trail.
                        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Bought my toy a Christmas gift.

Comment

• Cool, an ejection seat!

Mike
                            "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

• Finished mounting my seat today and moved the hilift from behind the seats to the back. Definitely like the seat and will buy another one in a couple of weeks

Comment

• Tinkered with one of them thar new fangled gopro thingamajigs, pretty cool. Going to be able to keep a better eye on Ole Freddy and his antics lol. Gave it it's first test run down the street

here is a link

http://vimeo.com/34448404
                                Last edited by aw12345; 01-01-12, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X