Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin great! like straight out of a magazine
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

• Drive way posing, oh yeah, put the left slider on and hooked the tail lights up

Comment

• Looks great, Art. Can't wait to see this thing in action.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

• Well after the wheelin fun this morning I still managed to get some work done on my other toy. Finished the turn signals and tail lights. Afterthat i pieced and welded alsmost the whole exhaust under the Jeep.
          Looks like it's going to life without a muffler, drove it down the street at 35mph on the speedo and it is not to loud so I am pretty sure that is how it's going to roll.

Last edited by aw12345; 01-10-11, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Finished the exhaust yesterday and welded the airtank in place today, 2 more chores gone of the list

Comment

• Yesterday, I mounted the airtank in the back.
              Today started messing with limit straps for the front suspension and found a pressure switch for the compressor.
              As shown in the pics there is still a foot of travel left in the suspension.

Tomorrow I will take a stab at the rear limit straps and front bump stops

Comment

• art looking good but are you getting tired using a jack to flex that thing when you going to get it out and flex it on something more challenging LOL .....

Comment

• Well Steve, when are you coming over and show me how its done. I am getting close, working on the limit straps this weekend and then on to hi steer if at all possible

Comment

• Im not an airtank expert but lookin at the size of those tires I think the tank may be a lil small...LoL

I know you have a compressor. I just thought it was kinda funny.

Those tires r huge.
                    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Tank is there more for the air lockers.
                      Looks like the front axle shafts will be here on Monday, way cool.
                      Have been waiting for those for a month
                      Last edited by aw12345; 01-15-11, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Lookin good, Art! Fred and I missed you on the trail today!
                        Steve- The BULLDOG kicked butt on Upper Sledge!

Comment

• thats cool hundy .....i sure miss it !!!

Comment

• Steve, you buy a mud bogging monster yet?
                            also are you coming down south for the king of the hammers?.
                            Hundy you have no idea how bad I want to take the beast out to the hammers to have some fun with Freddy and you

Comment

• still looking art .....not much around for sale might end up building myself one ...still trying to make the KOH but not sure if i can get time off .

Comment

• Spend the day at Freddy fab and got my steering box drilled and tapped.
                                Now I can add the stuff that came in by Brown Santa a couple of days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X