Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite mod is the colorful seat covers! Custom upholstery?...Nice work Art

Comment

• Jeeps are by definition feminine, so cannot make it completely Butch lol.

Did some more cage work, should have that finished this week, so am pretty happy with the progress

Last edited by aw12345; 11-20-10, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Looking Mucho out standing Art!!!
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Thanks Curtis

Comment

• Holy Sheep dip! Are you thinking you might roll or something? That cage looks like it can stand up to a 100 MPH roll over. Heavy duty baby!

Lookin good Art.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• My driving style isn't gentle so a few flops and a roll might just be in the future so might as well built for it

Added some bling to it

Last edited by aw12345; 11-21-10, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• I like it!

Last edited by aw12345; 11-21-10, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Looks sweet Art. Nice work.
                  Check out .

Comment

• Thanks Chuck

Comment

• that is bad ass man...
                      [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                      PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

• It isn't perfect, but not bad for my first tube bending project

Comment

• Looks awesome, Art. Very nice work!
                          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Tinkered a bit more this week, it now has 4wheel brakes and a parking brake

A word of caution, that pop up valve your useing for a parking brake will fail. I would replace it now with a ball valve type.

Also, If you havent bled the system yet, chances are you'll need a power bleeder. If you need one, I'll be in JV this weekend. I have a Wildwood master but also have a universal adaptor that should work on most other systems. Let me know if you need it.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice Andrew, for the bleeding I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Got most of the air out as it it, but you are right with all the stuff in the line it isn't all that easy to get all the air out.

Comment

• looking awesome art , wish i had a chance to see it wheel looks like its going to be fun !!

Comment

Working...
                                X