Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
    Actually, mine are the high line version of the same fender.
    That's what I'm talking about! When I do go through the trouble/ expense of tube fenders, I'll be doing hi-line. Gotta keep those 33s from rubbing
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Those are out of my budget. But, they sure do look goooood!

Those other ones I posted, I will probably go with those. Std no flares $200 (add $50 to upgrade metal)
      http://ccfabs.com/products-front.htm

Comment

Over a year ago I asked the guy at JeepTubes.com if he'd send me a hi-line version of their kit, and he said no problem. As far as he was concerned, the sooner I ordered, the better.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

If your old fenders are still good. Get tube fenders with an inner fender well built in. It saves the work of cutting and fitting. They're about the same price as the others, and you can sell your old fenders. Then you'll have even more cash to put back into the jeep.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
            If your old fenders are still good. Get tube fenders with an inner fender well built in. It saves the work of cutting and fitting. They're about the same price as the others, and you can sell your old fenders. Then you'll have even more cash to put back into the jeep.
            What prices did you find? I can't find anything for around $300

Comment

Originally posted by JeeperYJ View Post
              What prices did you find? I can't find anything for around $300
              I like the T&T customs. they're about the same price as the Gen-rights
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
              X