• Show
Clear All

One more pic

Comment

Lookin great.
      Nice lil trailer.

Scott

Comment

Thanks did some more skinning and bed lining and a ton of riveting.

Comment

Mike, that looks really nice. You did a great job and I look forward to packing my $h!t in there for Thanksgiving.
          Check out .

Comment

Looks great Mike
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              Mike, that looks really nice. You did a great job and I look forward to packing my $h!t in there for Thanksgiving.
              Im hoping to have my trailer don my then as well
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Thanks Chuck! I cant wait for thanksgiving now... I wont feel so damn cramped.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                  Im hoping to have my trailer don my then as well
                  Hey Scotty now I just need to make sure my bumper wont will handle it.

Comment

Mike,
                    That is sweet man! But don't let Chuck give you any crap. With his new axles and all he'll have PLENTY of room in that rig of his for Canadian Mist and DP.
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by mywifesjeep View Post
                      Hey Scotty now I just need to make sure my bumper wont will handle it.
                      if it's that same bumper I watched you drag all over Death Valley it should hold up quite well!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        if it's that same bumper I watched you drag all over Death Valley it should hold up quite well!
                        Yeah Kirk same Shittybillt I mean Smittybillt bumper......Hey I if you ever decide wake up in the middle of the night doing the fire dance again you can always crash in the trailer, plenty of room for you and the pooch!

Comment

That,s and awesome looking trailer you built there! What a transformation watching it come together, Thanks for all the pic,s..Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                            That,s and awesome looking trailer you built there! What a transformation watching it come together, Thanks for all the pic,s..Geeb
                            Thanks a ton Geeb I appreciate it. Took it on a test run today trying to upload the pics from iphone.

Comment

Took the trailer for a quick little spin on and off road to see how it tracks. One of my wheels shakes really bad but when i put the rim on backwards it rides fine. The hub has been grounded down to make the wheel fit but i guess the original owner did not grind down enough. What started out as a junk yard build is starting to cost me more money because Im loving it and my wife is so happy we wont be crammed in the Tj anymore. So next week its lights, 7 pin wiring, roof rails for the basket i got from the shop along with bicycle rails if i ever want to take the mountain bikes out. (probably never) but it will look cool. Still need weather trimming and handles, latch and change out tires to some 33's but if anyone has any 35's that are beat up or would like to sell please let me know. Money is getting real tight on this build. The wifey is going to kill me when she checks the bank statement but its all worth it.

Last edited by mywifesjeep; 04-02-10, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Looks good! Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X