Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I can't speak for the T&J cages directly, but I can say that I stopped by their shop today and was very impressed with Tom and the T&J shop. He gave me a tour and they definately have a good knowledge of off-road builds. They are doing some cool stuff. Lot's of used drive train parts available for sale too.

BTW, thanks again Tom. I put the new HD diff cover on tonight. Looks great.

While I haven't ever been inside, I drive by their shop quite a bit (almost every day during Little League season) and there's always lots of nice looking toys out front.
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I can't speak for the T&J cages directly, but I can say that I stopped by their shop today and was very impressed with Tom and the T&J shop. He gave me a tour and they definately have a good knowledge of off-road builds. They are doing some cool stuff. Lot's of used drive train parts available for sale too.

BTW, thanks again Tom. I put the new HD diff cover on tonight. Looks great.
      Mike
      it was nice meeting you yesterday. feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions about anything. information is always free...
      Store Wide Discount for MJR members
      Enter "MJR" in the Discount Coupon field - www.tandjperformance.com - http://www.barnettperformance.net

Comment

Working...
      X