Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
    Those different shades of yellow look like old caterpiller marigold yellow on the fender and new current caterpiller yellow on the body. Given fred used to be a HD CAT master mechanic it fits good you should see if he has a CAT sticker laying around somewhere and paste it on the hood. LOL Forgive me art it looks good but seeing that yellow make me think of work. I miss running all those yellow dirt movers. Not too mention the green I made doing it.
    I disagree. I think It is school bus yellow. Bring on the short bus jokes.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Cute, lol let me see that thing crawl some rocks

Comment

The turnsignals are flashing a bit fast so time to do this mod and while I am at it will stick some led lights in the rear too

http://www.mesa4x4.com/tech_articles...r/flasher.html

Comment

art let me know if this works

Comment

Steve, according to Beau it works, its what he did to get his flasher to slow down. I might shop around to find the same part # flasher looks like a very easy fix found some sweet rear led lights also

Comment

It worked on my 1997 tj good but their is another fixed that is more complicated for the newer 03 and up years but I dont see why it wouldnt work if the flashers are the same.

Comment

I am going to try and find the older style flasher and be done with it. cutting one strip on the circuit board versus soldering something on the circuit board its an easy choice

Comment

It work for newer jeeps also, you got to get the older flasher but it fits. The wiring is funny though it will allow turnsignals and the radio to play with the key off. That the same for you Beau?

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    It work for newer jeeps also, you got to get the older flasher but it fits. The wiring is funny though it will allow turnsignals and the radio to play with the key off. That the same for you Beau?
                    hehe I havent noticed it yet.

Comment

Finally finished this project today.
                      To finish the project off I bobbed the front bumper yesterday and stuck some sweet led lights in the back end looks pretty sharp

Last edited by aw12345; 04-27-09, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Art, three words :

" MEAN YELLOW MACHIME '!! Looking Saaweeeet!

Comment

Sweet there Art!! I like that tube fender look , and love them blinkers on top of the fender really looks cool...
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Thanks guys, I am very happy with how it came out

Comment

Working...
                            X