Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube fenders

My bud Fred hooked me up this week with some really sweet tube fenders. Just could not stay behind all the rest of the gang has tube fenders and my stock fenders where going to get damaged in the very near future. Came out great will have to some painting Sunday and finish it next week

art they look great , man your little yeller is no more !!! now you have a pit bull ......

Comment

Looks great Art! Nice job fred!
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Art, Really Sweet!

Comment

man you guys are fabricating stuff left and right. you fellas should open a little side shop
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

When you start building stuff for money it becomes a job and takes the fun out of it. It's a nice hobby and it ought to stay that way

Comment

I need to find a friend with hobbies like that. I really need to invest in some tube fenders. They look good.

Comment

Those bitchen fenders look too nice on that dirty jeep. I think you should pass them on to me I will take care of them j/k LOL. I saw them ealier and couldnt believe the awesome work fred did. If anyone wants a set he said $1000 because he wont do it agian LOL. I dont blame him its alot of work do it all by hand no cnc benders or cutters "OLD SCHOOL" baby!

Comment

Got a bit more work done on it. One side is done save for caulking the seams on the underside of the fender and some undercoating and wiring the lights. The color is off but I like it anyway. Will eventually find the right color, but this will do for now

Last edited by aw12345; 04-19-09, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Those look great! I've seen the blinker done like that on top of the fender a few times and always thought it looked kinda cool.
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

They look great! And much cheaper than buying them.
                      [COLOR=red]www.MoonWorksOffRoad.com[/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=red]www.myspace.com/moonworksoffroad[/COLOR]

Comment

Got the other side done today, now I have to secure the wires for the lights and caulk, paint and undercoat the inside of the fenders and lasty bob the front fender and I am ready for Cakewalk and Moab yoohoo

Comment

Those different shades of yellow look like old caterpiller marigold yellow on the fender and new current caterpiller yellow on the body. Given fred used to be a HD CAT master mechanic it fits good you should see if he has a CAT sticker laying around somewhere and paste it on the hood. LOL Forgive me art it looks good but seeing that yellow make me think of work. I miss running all those yellow dirt movers. Not too mention the green I made doing it.

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Art?

When are mine gonna be finished???[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Nick for fabbing you ought to talk to Fred.
                              I don't know if he us up to doing that much work anytime soon though.

Comment

Working...
                              X