• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

quote shipped to 92109
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

quote shipped to 93063. thanks
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

make one for a YJ? quote shipped to 92342...
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Guys, you have no idea how much I'd love to make these for everyone that wants one, but I just don't have the time. I'll do this; if I have time to make any, I will, then i'll let you know. If you still want one, I'll sell you one cheap as I can.

Jesse,
            I have to have your jeep since I don't have all the dimensions I need to build one.
            Kurt
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
              quote shipped to 92109
              this was not me asking for a favor, this was a demand

naw im kiddin Rat, looks awesome! Im jelous! and I think the belly pan skid has different dimensions than the 97s do. pretty sure....

I want to see your suspension build up!
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Kurt, wouldn't you know it, when I was under the jeep taking dimentions for the CAD program I noticed my front u-joint is just about ready to bite the dust, so dodging a bullet there! gonna replace that bad boy tonight, but man is my stock skidplate hammered!
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                  Kurt, wouldn't you know it, when I was under the jeep taking dimentions for the CAD program I noticed my front u-joint is just about ready to bite the dust, so dodging a bullet there! gonna replace that bad boy tonight, but man is my stock skidplate hammered!
                  See? I told ya so... Not! Glad you found it there in the drive way rather than on the trail. I ran Wrecking Ball at FITD last weekend. On 35's it was tough and I spend a few minutes balancing on my skid plate. It has some deep gouges in it, but did not bend at all. And it actually slides off the rocks alot easier than the stock POS. I'm very happy with the results.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X