X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since I sold the LJ...The Monster Buggy Scrambler will begin

Plan on a rear stinger swing down type
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian22 View Post
      nice...who the hell is Rudy gonna wheel with now? we cant keep up with that.

BTW...any thoughts on a spare tire mount anywhere on that thing?
      And since I have a DD now, the chopped XJ build will start getting a real beating on the trail.

As for the tire carrier, I think they were planning on doing a rear stinger kinda thing. Maybe ditching the tail gate...?
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I remember mounting those Irok's and while they were in my bed driving home, I thought "Man, I wish I had a lift big enough for these"
        89 Comanche - BS Fab Backburner
        87 RX-7 Turbo - Auto-x / Track Machine

Comment

Originally posted by MaczPayne View Post
          I remember mounting those Irok's and while they were in my bed driving home, I thought "Man, I wish I had a lift big enough for these"
          Well stop putting some much $$ into that rice rocket and work on the MJ!
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

is the top on that thing a stock top or was it a cj top that got cut and converted to fit.

oh and la miggra green: lmao

Comment

Its a half top, originally from a Scrambler IIRC...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Ohhh Burn........

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                Well stop putting some much $$ into that rice rocket and work on the MJ!
                Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
                  Ohhh Burn........
                  Shaddop!
                  89 Comanche - BS Fab Backburner
                  87 RX-7 Turbo - Auto-x / Track Machine

Comment

Checked out your site to see how much I should plan to hand you for some work but didn't see any products under the YJ section?

Great looking work by the way; I'll for sure buy some stuff from you guys to support a fellow MJR'r and someone with way more skill than me.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Tips- Jimmy and his crew at Outdoor Logic do fantastic work and are great to deal with. The best bet is to go in and talk to them about some of the projects you want on your vehicle to get pricing. I have been pleased with the bumper they built for my 4 Runner.

Comment

The Website is still under works...Give us a call with any questions you might have...If we dont carry a product and there is enough interest we may just make it!
                        Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

so when will this thing be trail worthy?
                          95 YJ
                          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Well it left here a while ago...Rudy said he will have it ready for KOH......We will see
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                            X