Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates? .. come one man.. im waiting patiently!
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

ya i didn't want to say anything but its killing us to wait. we need something to calm us down.

i want this jeep

Comment

sadly i think this is turning into a dead thread.

Comment

not quite dead yet but not much progress either. I had to make a change in the way the rack will fit into the hinges. also I have a line on some crome molly steel to use instead of what I was going to use. Sorry guys I really want to finish this one and get on to other projects( plus get the damn spare tire out the the back seat) hopefully some good news and pic's of progress will follow. Dan
          An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

i knew that would get your attn...

Comment

Dan,

If it would help, I could swing by. Maybe checking out some of the mounting points and or the brackets will give you some ideas. I work and live local (Hesperia). PM if you want.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                i knew that would get your attn...
                What dancing girls on striper poles wouldn't have worked better ?????

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Dan,

If it would help, I could swing by. Maybe checking out some of the mounting points and or the brackets will give you some ideas. I work and live local (Hesperia). PM if you want.

Mitch
                  Thanks Mitch Ill might just do that. Im trying to get all the material together I need, then have to get it all over to a buddy's house to use his bender (I don't have one yet) You don't by chance know about wireing a 220 welder do ya. I think I ran the wireing wrong and haven't got to change it yet. Thanks Dan

Comment

Dan,

Call me AFTER you fiqure out the wiring! Ha Ha ZAP! 220 = Big Zap

Comment

Looks Good!

THAT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT BUILD UP. I HAVE BEEN TOSSING THAT IDEA AROUND TOO. MY SPARE HAS ALREADY TWEAKED MY FLIMSY ASS TAILGATE. CAL STEEL HUH, THATS PRETTY SWEET, I RECENTLY PUT IN A RESUME DOWN THERE.

austin
                      2007 SAHARA DirtyFab Sliders, Superior Axles w/ 5.13 Gears, Coming Soon: GenRight JK Stuff(i'm waiting guys!)

Comment

Where did you put in for? by the way sweet looking JK

Comment

been a month w/o ANY activity on this thread... did you ever finish that tire carrier?

Comment

Well timing is everything I guess. Was working on the rack when I lost the trans. Got the trans back online and been stuck at work. I just found out Im getting my tube bender for father's day/birthday and then I can get rolling on the rest of it. hope to have some progress soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X