Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since you are fishing for replies, I'll bite. I'm sure you already know this but in order to answer the question, you first need to decide what tire you are going to run. If you are not going to run bigger than 35's, run the Rubi 44's with Cromo axles f&r (upgrade the front to 30 spline outers or do float hub conversions). If you are going 37 or larger do the 44/60. My .02.

-Chuck
    '06 Rubicon - Stock

Comment

Well either way the build has gone a different route, the 44/60 are sold and will be on a guys scrambler as of this weekend.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

thanks redrubi, and allen
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

sell me the 60 44 set and beef the 44 in the lj and get a 44 or high pinion 30 front. I don't mind grading trails with the 60 hehe

Comment

Sell the front D44, sell the D30/D44 TJ combo, keep the rear D60, and use proceeds from the three axle sales to build up a front D60.

Keep the suspension simple, make the driveline as stout as possible.

Comment

What ever you do keep it high pinion, regardless of which end its on.
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
              X